2023 Winter Market
Join us at Gibsons Public Market on Saturday, December 2nd, from 10 am to 5 pm to shop our Artisan Market in the Atrium and Coastal Room! Featuring local artists and small businesses, including LOVE UP – Pop Up, Moe & Syd, Coastal Cottage Co., Mama’s Kitchen Kreations, View The Sea, CM Creative Woodworks, Christabel’s Chocolates, MonikaRoseDesigns, Bruinwood Estate Distillery, and more!
We will also have lots of fun activities for kids! Our Annual NSMEC Scuba Claus from 10 am to 12 pm is presented by Watson Goepel. Get your picture taken with Scuba Claus and support the Marine Education Centre!
Admission to the Nicholas Sonntag Marine Education Centre will be FREE from 10 am to 5 pm, presented by BC Ferries.
Cookie Decorating with Coast Cookie Co in the Community Kitchen from 12 – 2 pm by donation.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors!
Don’t forget to get your Gibsons Public Market Gift Baskets! Baskets highlight something from each merchant downstairs as well as our bistro and make the perfect gift for everyone on your list. You can also pre-order online here and pick-up at the Winter Market.
Our $50 basket includes a GPM postcard, $10 gift-card from Shaggy Jacks, $15 gift-card from Kitchen Classics, 1/2 lb of coffee from Crazy Red’s ($10 value), a $15 gift-card from Emelle’s Market Bistro, Old Bay Seafood Seasoning and Cocktail sauce from Fishermans Market (valued at $10). This basket has retail value of $70+ for only $50!
Our $100 Basket includes a family pass to the NSMEC Aquarium ($25 value); Mushroom soup mix from Shaggy Jacks ($12 value); 1/2 lb of Crazy Red’s Cock-A-Doddle-Brew & Gingerbread friend cookie ($15 value); a towel from KŌSTL ELMNTS ($35 value), a $25 gift-card from Emelle’s Market Bistro and a jar of their onion jam, a $15 gift-card for Kitchen Classics; Old Bay Seafood Seasoning, a jar of Tartar Sauce & Artisan Fish Batter Mix from Fishermans Market ($25 value), making the total basket value over $160!
Make sure to visit our merchant floor.
- Check out Crazy Red’s Bread’s famous festive goodies such as Hot apple cider, Peppermint mocha, Eggnog Latte, Ginger Spice cookies, shortbreads, Mince Meat Tarts (GF also available), Gingerbread Friends cookies (GF also available), Snowballs and Rum Balls! They also have gift baskets perfect for everyone on your list! And don’t forget to grab an extra cookies for Santa!
- Visit Shaggy Jacks Market for their Winter Book Sale, with all books 10% off and check out their stocking stuffers.
- Another great stocking stuffer is a gift certificate from Fishermans Market. Who doesn’t love fresh, local seafood? They also have dried goods, including spices, seasonings, and more, that make a great gift and cookware!
- If you’re hungry, grab a bite at Kitchens Classics for delicious Filipino cuisine.
- And don’t forget to take a look at KŌSTL ELMNTS for sustainable, eco-friendly, fair trade clothing and more.